Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Florida Adventures: Life of a student

The past week was kind of crazy. My tire went flat, I had multiple tests and assignments due so I wasn't able to do a lot of fun stuff unfortunately. I did however, make time to go to the beach with my friends on Saturday.

I came out of class on Friday to discover my tire was looking extremely flat. I drove to a gas station and I tried to inflate my tire. No luck, of course. I then drove to a tire shop on Columbus Road and the guys hooked me up with a used tire for $50. I'm at the stage in my life where my car is pretty crappy and starting to fall apart because it's my first car. It could be worse though, that's all I have to keep telling myself.

As the end of the semester, it's time for final projects and exams to be completed. I'll be completing my junior year of college and although I do love college and the University of Tampa, I'm ready to graduate. I've had job offers from multiple different companies. It feels amazing every time I talk to someone about a future job that I can't wait to graduate. I've said I can't wait to graduate but in 5 years from now I'm sure I'll be saying, I wish I was in college still.


Saturday, my friends and I went to Clearwater beach. Another beautiful day in Florida allowed me to get more sunburn and get some sand in places I didn't know existed. I feel blessed to be able to go to the beach every weekend while my family and friends from back home battle the snow that seems to fall up until May (not really) in Buffalo.


"Love the life you live, live the life you love." - Bob Marley

No comments: